Internationally Renowned Breast Cancer Specialists
UT Southwestern’s Center for Breast Care offers comprehensive, patient-focused breast cancer treatment using the latest medications, techniques, and therapies.
Our team includes some of the best breast cancer specialists in the world who have dedicated their entire clinical activities to treating breast cancer. This expertise means patients receive unsurpassed care from specialists who treat breast cancer patients every day.
We offer the most advanced technologies and techniques available for breast cancer diagnosis, screening, and treatment, such as medications and other therapies that are not available at every hospital. For each patient, we develop personalized strategies to improve overall health and well-being, with the goal of enhancing quality of life both today and in the future as a cancer survivor.
As the only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center in North Texas, we deliver the best cancer care available today and push to discover new treatments. NCI designation means we offer patients the ability to participate in the broadest possible range of clinical trials, with access to potential therapies not available at other facilities.
Services We Provide for Breast Cancer Patients
We offer abundant diagnostic and treatment options for our patients, including:
- Advanced diagnostic techniques, such as fine needle aspiration biopsy and vacuum-assisted needle biopsy
- Accurate staging of breast cancer using leading imaging technologies
- The latest surgical techniques, such as lumpectomy, mastectomy, sentinel lymph node biopsy, and axillary lymph node dissection
- Chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, immunological therapy, investigational drugs, and other medical therapy options
- The most precise radiation therapy available
- Innovative breast reconstruction options
- All phases of clinical trials for every stage of breast cancer
- Enhanced surveillance and screening options for high-risk patients through our award-winning cancer genetics program
- Complementary strategies for improving overall health and well-being