at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Las Colinas
6121 N. Highway 161, Suite 300
Irving, Texas 75038 (Directions)
New Patient Appointment or 214-645-8300
Primary care physicians in the Las Colinas Primary Care Clinic specialize in maintaining long-term adult wellness.
Our team includes experts in the prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment of common disorders, including diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
Other conditions treated include:
- Acute infections
- High cholesterol
- Problems associated with aging
Our physicians coordinate the care of patients with complex disorders, assuring that all aspects of their health receive the proper care.
They also oversee active research programs in Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis prevention, cancer epidemiology, geriatrics, hypertension, and various genetic disorders, providing patients the benefit of the latest medical thinking.
Services in the Primary Care Clinic include:
- Preventive medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Routine well-visit examinations and immunizations
- Sports and camp physicals
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and prevention
- Birth control counseling
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Pre-operative assessment
- Consultations and second opinions