Best in Texas, Nationally Ranked
UT Southwestern Medical Center is ranked the No. 1 hospital in Texas for neurology and neurosurgery – and is among the nation’s top 20 hospitals for neurological care – according to U.S. News & World Report.
The neurosurgical team at UT Southwestern Monty and Tex Moncrief Medical Center at Fort Worth offers the latest treatments and comprehensive management of brain disorders and injuries.
UT Southwestern is ranked as the top neurosurgery program in North Texas and one of the best in the country. Our Fort Worth clinic brings our excellent neurosurgical care to you, so you don't have to travel to Dallas to visit UT Southwestern's main campus.
Conditions We Treat
We focus on surgical management of brain and nerve disorders, including:
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Brain aneurysms
- Brain or spinal cord injuries
- Brain swelling
- Brain tumors
- Cancerous neurological tumors
- Carotid artery disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cerebrovascular disorders
- Deep brain stimulation
- Dural arteriovenous fistulae
- Epilepsy, including partial and generalized seizures
- Intracranial stenosis
- Moyamoya disease and syndrome
- Nerve conditions that can cause life-threatening complications
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Skull base disorders
On the day of the appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. We will do our best to see you at your scheduled appointment time.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Driver’s license or other approved government picture ID
- Method of payment – credit or debit card only
- Current medications
- CD containing relevant imaging related to the reason for your appointment
- Completed paperwork, if you received forms before the visit
- Implant card if you have a medically implanted device
To facilitate ongoing communication, we recommend patients sign up with MyChart, which allows patients to communicate directly with doctors, request prescription refills, update contact information, view test results, complete visit questionnaires and request clinic appointments. Sign in or sign up for MyChart.
Canceling an Appointment
If you need to cancel an appointment, please call the clinic or cancel via MyChart 24 to 48 hours in advance so that we can accommodate other patients who might be waiting for an appointment.