Rising Star Award
This award recognizes exceptional early-career clinical faculty whose actions and activities consistently exemplify enthusiasm, commitment, professionalism, and leadership.
Award Eligibility Criteria
Nominees must be early-career UTSW faculty, regardless of site of service, who have practiced at least three years, and whose residency or fellowship training was completed less than 10 years ago.
Nomination should provide specific examples of how the nominee
- Demonstrates clinical excellence
- Consistently exhibits commitment, professionalism, and enthusiasm for serving patients, families, and the community.
This commitment might be evidenced by, for example:
- Leading initiatives for improvement
- Serving on committees or task forces, or
- Through active participation in other institutional activities.
All members of the UTSW community are invited to nominate UTSW clinical faculty colleagues for this award.
Nominations will be accepted online from June 20 - August 3.